Before embarking on a new branding project it is important to ask yourself the right questions. By doing this you will ensure a clear and defined, desired outcome. But most importantly this will help improve the final result of the project.
1. Is there a deadline, or desired timeline required for the branding project?
It is important to communicate any required deadlines with the designer at the beginning of the project. Whether this is a product launch or a restaurant opening, any deadline requirements should be realistic.
2. What does your business/product offer/do?
It is vital to have a transparent and concise description of exactly what it is your business offers/product does.
3. Who is your target audience?
A defined target audience means any branding can be tailored to appeal to the appropriate audience.
4. Who are your competitors? What makes your business/product different?
It is important for the designer to be aware of any competitors, to ensure the branding for your business/product stands apart from theirs.
5. Is there an idea or concept behind the business/product name?
A concept or unique story behind the business name could potentially become a vital part of the branding.
If you’re looking to start a branding project, or are thinking of re-branding your business or product then don’t hesitate to get in contact to arrange a chat to see how we can help you and your business.